The income distribution function in the United States and economic applications
- 59 Downloads
Statistics of the income distribution function are published ordinarily only on earnings that are double or triple the average income. The critical average indicators are calculated only in this part of the distribution function. No data of the distribution function tail are present in the public press. This study is devoted to the economy of the United States. It shows that it is possible to satisfactorily find this tail on the basis of some random data, which in a market environment is not small. It considerably influences the crucial national indicators, including the budgetary deficit.
Keywordsincomes of population distribution function “tail” of distribution deciles and quintiles taxation scale budgetary deficit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.E. Matyushkina, Characteristics of Income Distribution of the Population (National Research University MIET, graduation paper, 2009).Google Scholar
- 3.Bureau of Economic Analysis historical GDP tables-www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb/index.asp
- 4.Internal Revenue Code of 1954, Pub.L. 83-591, 68A Stat. 5, enacted August 16, 1954 (modified from text of the statute).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Shliakhov, “Natural Spline for a Histogram,” 15(9) 49–54 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.Legal Information Institute — www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/26/1.html