On the variational description of the trajectories of averaging quantum dynamical maps
- 25 Downloads
We study the dynamics of quantum system with degenerated Hamiltonian. To this end we consider the approximating sequence of regularized Hamiltonians and corresponding sequence of dynamical semigroups acting in the space of quantum states. The limit points set of the sequence of regularized semigroups is obtained as the result of averaging by finitely additive measure on the set of regularizing parameters. We establish that the family of averaging dynamical maps does not possess the semigroup property and the injectivity property. We define the functionals on the space of maps of the time interval into the quantum states space such that the maximum points of this functionals coincide with the trajectories of the family of averaging dynamical maps.
Key wordsfinitely additive measure quantum state dynamical semigroup stochastic process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. A. Aizerman, Classical Mechanics (Nauka, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Bogolyubov, “On some ergodic properties of continuous groups of transformations,” in Selected Works T. 1, 561–569 (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1969).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Bratteli and D. W. Robinson, Operator Algebras and Quantum Statistical Mechanics (Springer-Verlag, 1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Kholevo, Probabilistic and Statistical Aspects of Quantum Mechanics (Inst. Kompyuternykh Iss., Moscow, 2003).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Zh. Sakbaev, “On the dynamics of degenerated quantum systems in the space of functions integrable with respect to finitely additive measure,” Proceedings of MIPT 1(4), 126–147 (2009).Google Scholar
- 10.V. Zh. Sakbaev, “On the set of quantum states and its averaged dynamical maps,” Russian Math. (Izvestiya VUZ. Matematika) 10, 48–58 (2011).Google Scholar
- 11.V. Zh. Sakbaev, “On the dynamics of the states of quantum system with degenerated Hamiltonian,” Vestnik SamGTU 2(23), 200–220 (2011).Google Scholar