Outlooks for formation of high productive and stable forests in West Siberia
- 27 Downloads
Prediction of intensification and directional development of actions in forestry aimed at the formation of forests of future is given based on zonal typological features of taiga forests in West Siberia and dynamic processes that occur there.
Keywordsproductivity clearing cutting reforestation forest-formers dynamics of planted stands
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. E. Gnedkov, A. N. Tverskoi, and B. M. Yakovlev, Forest Resources of West Siberia (Zap.-Sib. Kraevoe Izd., Novosibirsk, 1934) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Dostal’, “General Plan of Industrial Development of Forests in the Ob-Irtysh Basin,” Trudy po Lesnomu Khozyaistvu Sibiri, Issue 4, 52 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Taran, Recreation Forests of West Siberia (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Sukachev, S. V. Zonn, and G. P. Motovilov, Methodical Instructions for Studying the Forest Types (Nauka, Moscow, 1961) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Zlobin, “Assessment of Regrowth Quality of trees,” Lesovedenie, No. 3, 96 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Bekh, Siberian Pine Forests of Southern Near Ob Region (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Semechkin, V. Ya. Kaplunov, and L. M. Morozov, “Regeneration and Growth of Siberian Pine Tree Stands at the Northern Timberline of Pinus sibirica Distribution in the Pur River Basin,” in Regeneration and Stability of Forests of West Siberia (Nauka, Moscow, 1983), pp. 49–60 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Tyrtikov, Dynamics of Ground Vegetation and Development of Permafrost in West Siberia (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Bekh, “On Reforestation on Felled Areas in Southern Taiga of West Siberia,” Izv. SO AN SSSR, Ser. Biol. Nauk, No. 6, Issue 1, 77 (1987).Google Scholar