Evaluation of the level of anthropogenic transformation of vegetative cover in mountainous areas
- 25 Downloads
A technique for the evaluation of anthropogenic transformation of vegetative cover at the local, subregional, and regional levels is considered. It includes compilation of phytoecological maps based on the revealed spatial and temporal nonuniformity of vegetative cover and analysis of its relationship with the environment.
Key wordstransformation of vegetation local and regional levels phytoecological map transformation indices
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Sochava, The Vegetative Cover on Thematic Maps (Novosibirsk, 1979) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.P. Ozenda, La Cartographie Ecologique et Ses Applications (Masson, Paris, 1986).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Il’ina and T. K. Yurkovskaya, Botanicheskii Zh. 12, 1 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.P. L. Gorchakovskii, N. N. Nikonova, T. V. Famelis, and E. M. Lyakhovich, A Phytoecological Map of Sverdlovsk Oblast, Scale 1: 1 500 000 (AOZT UGSE, Yekaterinburg, 1995) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.P. L. Gorchakovskii, The Flora of the Urals Highlands (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Nikonova and T. V. Famelis, A Map of Anthropogenic Transformation of Ecosystems in Kamenskii Raion of Sverdlovsk Oblast, Scale 1: 100 000, Ed. by P. L. Gorchakovskii (AOZT UGSE, Yekaterinburg, 1997) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.A Geological Map of the Urals, Scale 1: 1 000 000 (Ural’skoe Proizvodstvennoe Geologicheskoe Ob’edinenie “Uralgeologiya”, 1980) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.P. L. Gorchakovskii, S. A. Gribova, T. I. Isachenko, et al., Botanicheskii Zh. 60(10), 1385 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.G. N. Ogureeva, “Botanico-Geographic Analysis and Mapping of Mountain Vegetation (Russia and Adjacent Areas),” Doctoral Dissertation in Geography (Moscow, 1999).Google Scholar