Levels of trace element accumulation in Chamaenerion angustifolium, Plantago major, Artemisia vulgaris plants under the conditions of oil pollution of environment
Concentrations of Pb, V, As, Se, Cd, Sn, and Hg in plants growing on oil-polluted territories of the West Surgut deposit in the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District (KhMAD) were determined. Differences between plant species in accumulation of trace elements have been revealed. A strong correlation exists between LOI of soil and concentrations of heavy metals in plants.
KeywordsContemporary Problem Trace Element Content Trace Element Composition Natural Park Toxic Trace Element
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Zakharov, Kinds and Scales of the Action of Oil-Mining Industry on the Forest Resources of Khanty-Mansi Autonomour District (Tyumen Gos. Univ., Tyumen, 1998) [in Russian]. www.lib.priroda.ru .Google Scholar
- 2.B. E. Chizhov, Forest and Oil of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District, Ecological Foundation of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Region (Isd. Yu. Mandriki, Tyumen, 1998) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Miftakhova, “Direct and Transbiotic Effect of the Oil Pollution of Soil in Higher Plants,” Candidate’s Dissertation in Biology (Ufa, 2002).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Dedkov, in Abstracts of 28th Scientific Conference of Professors, Teachers, Researchers, Post-Graduates, and Students (Kaliningrad Gos. Univ., Kaliningrad, 1997), Vol. 1, p. 110 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Chupakhina, in Abstracts of 29th Scientific Conference of Professors, Teachers, Researchers, Post-Graduates, and Students, Vol. 1: Geography, Geology and Mineralogy, Geodesy, Biological, Medical, and Chemical Sciences (Kaliningrad Gos. Univ., Kaliningrad, 1998), pp. 64–65 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Prokhorova, Vestnik SamGU, No. 2, 125 (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.D. V. Moskovchenko, Oil and Gas Mining and Environment: Ecological and Geochemcial Analysis of the Tyumen Region (Nauka, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, 1998) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Determination of the Chemical Composition of Plant Materials (St. Petersburg Gos. Univ., St. Petersburg, 1997) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Arinushkina, A Guide for Chemical Analysis of Soil (Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 1962) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. S. Shafrinskii, S. G. Samokhvalov, and S. S. Bednarzhevskii, State Standard Samples of the Composition of Plant Materials (MASS, Novosibirsk, 1998) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.A. Kabata-Pendias and H. Pendias, Trace Elements in Soils and Plants (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 1984; Mir, Moscow, 1989).Google Scholar