Spatial and typological structure and organization of bird communities in the Lower Amur region
- 40 Downloads
Exemplified by the Lower Amur region, the bird distribution over various habitats from undisturbed to urban ones is described on the basis of the results of long-term investigations. The trends of territorial changes in overall characteristics of bird complexes are established. The spatial-typological structure of bird complexes and the main structure-forming environmental factors are revealed, and their role in the organization of bird communities in the Lower Amur Region is estimated.
KeywordsContemporary Problem Bird Population Tree Sparrow Hazel Grouse Urban Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Ravkin, Birds of the Northeast Altai (Nauka, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Ravkin, Zool. Zh. 81(9), 1166 (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Ravkin and I. V. Luk’yanova, Geography of Vertebrates of Southern Taiga of the West Siberia (Nauka, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Ravkin, Yu. S. Ravkin, L. G. Vartapetov, et al., Sibirskii Ekologicheskii Zh. 8(6), 741 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.C. M. Tsybulin, O. B. Mitrofanov, Yu. S. Ravkin, et al., Sibirskii Ekologicheskii Zh. 8(1), 35 (2001).Google Scholar
- 6.L. G. Vartapetov, S. M. Tsybulin, S. G. Livanov, et al., Uspekhi Sovr. Biol. 121(6), 604 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Trofimov and Yu. S. Ravkin, in Quantitative Methods in Ecology of Animals (Leningrad, 1980), pp. 113–115 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.R. L. Naumov, “Birds in Loci of Tick-Borne Encephalitis of Krasnoyarsk Krai,” Candidate’s Dissertation in Biology (Mosk. Obl. Ped. Inst., Moscow, 1964).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Efimov and Yu. S. Ravkin, in Problems of Zoogeography and History of Fauna (Nauka, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, 1980), pp. 59–62 [in Russian].Google Scholar