Forming an approximating construction for calculation and implementation of optimal control in real time
- 24 Downloads
A new approach to realization of the time-optimal control in real time for linear systems under control with a constraint is proposed. It is based on dividing the computer costs into those made in advance of the control process and those carried out as it proceeds. The preliminary computations do not depend on a particular initial condition and rely on approximation of attainability sets in different periods of time by a union of hyperplanes. Methods of their construction and identification of the support hyperplane are given. Methods of approximate finding and subsequent refining of the normalized vector of the initial conditions of the adjoint system as well as switching times and instants of switching of time-optimal control are proposed. Results of modeling and numerical calculations are presented.
Keywordsoptimal control attainability sets hyperplane real time adjoint system edge point first approximation approximating construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pontryagin, L.S., Boltyanskii, V.G., Gamkrelidze, R.V., and Mishchenko, E.F., Matematicheskaya teoriya optimal’nykh protsessov (Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar
- 2.Boltyanskii, V.G., Matematicheskie metody optimal’nogo upravleniya (Mathematical Methods of the Optimal Control), Moscow: Nauka, 1969.Google Scholar
- 7.Pshenichnyi, B.N. and Sobolenko, L.A., Accelerated Method for Solving a Linear Time-Optimal Control Problem, Zh. Vych. Mat. Mat. Fiz., 1968, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 1343–1351.Google Scholar
- 10.Srochko, V.A., Iteratsionnye metody resheniya zadach optimal’nogo upravleniya (IterativeMethods for Solving Optimal Control Problems), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2000.Google Scholar
- 11.Aleksandrov, V.M., Numerical Method for Solving a Linear Time-Optimal Control Problem, Zh. Vych. Mat. Mat. Fiz., 1998, vol. 38, no. 6, 918–931.Google Scholar
- 14.Gantmakher, F.R., Teoriya matrits (Theory ofMatrices), Moscow: Nauka, 1966.Google Scholar