Properties of reinforced chipboards
- 17 Downloads
It is proposed to use the method of reinforcement of chipboards by stacking layers of gumming glass of plain weave between each outer and inner layer. An increase in the strength of reinforced chipboards is established experimentally, which can effectively be used as construction material in various fields upon exposure to high stress.
Keywordschipboard reinforcement glue fiberglass strength
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Volynskii, Technology of wood-based panels and composite materials (Lan’, St. Petersburg, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Kostenko, S. V. Balyasnikova, and Yu. E. Voloshanovskaya, Resistance of Materials (Vyssh. shk., Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Pisarenko, A. P. Yakovlev, and V. V. Matveev, Handbook of Resistance of Materials (Nauk. dumka, Kiev, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Malysheva and I. K. Romanova, “Optimization of a choice of parameters characterizing the state of the object in solving the reliability problems,” Remont, Vosstanov., Modernizatsiya, No. 6, 33–38 (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Farafontov, E. P. Ivanov, and V. D. Samarin, SU Patent No. 2012487 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.S. A. Ugryumov and A. V. Shein, “Evaluation of the strength of reinforced composite plywood,” Vestn. Povolzh. Gos. Tekhnol. Univ., Ser. Les Ekol. Prirodopol’z., No. 3, 48–54 (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Baurova, V. A. Zorin, and V. M. Prokhod’ko, “Technological heredity and identification of technological processes,” Vse Mater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 2, 2–7 (2015).Google Scholar
- 9.N. I. Baurova, V. A. Zorin, and V. M. Prikhod’ko, “Manifestation of the synergetic effect in technological heredity,” Vse Mater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 10, 3–7 (2015).Google Scholar
- 10.GOST (State Standard) 19170–2001: Fiberglass. Fabric for Construction Purposes. Technical Specifications (2001).Google Scholar