A study of the viscosity of phenol–formaldehyde resin modified with furfural–acetone monomer FA
- 28 Downloads
The results of an evaluation of the relative and dynamic viscosities of phenol–formaldehyde resin modified with furfural–acetone monomer FA monomer are presented. That there is increasing viscosity of the modified adhesive composition is established due to the formation of polycomplexes, these being new supramolecular structures with increased dimensions of macromolecules of higher molecular mass.
Keywordsphenol–formaldehyde resin modification furfural–acetone monomer relative viscosity dynamic viscosity supramolecular structures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. P. Kondrat’ev and V. I. Kondrashchenko, Synthetic Adhesives for Wood-Based Materials (Nauchnyi mir, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Osetrov, S. A. Ugryumov, and A. A. Fedotov, “Properties of adhesive compositions based on the modified phenol-formaldehyde oligomer,” Vse Mater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 4, 23–26 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Ugryumov and D. A. Smirnov, “Evaluation of properties of furan oligomers and wood-based panels on their basis by IR spectrometry,” in Proc. V Int. Symp. RKSD Composition, Properties, and Quality of Wood–2014 (MGUL, Moscow, 2015), pp. 171–174 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.G. V. Malysheva and I. R. Saifulin, “Methods for evaluating the content of the polymer matrix in the composite material,” Vse Mater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 1, 2–5 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Polezhaev, I. V. Bessonov, V. A. Nelyub, I. A. Buyanov, I. S. Chudnov, and A. S. Borodulin, “Research of condensation reaction of furfural with acetone,” Entsikl. Inzh.-Khim., No. 1, 36–43 (2013).Google Scholar