Residual stresses at hardening of disperse-filled epoxy systems
- 16 Downloads
The influence of MS-VP-A9 brand hollow glass microspheres and curing temperature on the kinetics of growth of residual stresses in disperse-filled polymer composites based on DER-330 and ED-20 epoxy oligomers was considered. It was shown that the introduction of hollow glass microspheres and change of generalized parameters of structure leads to a decrease of the level of residual stresses by approximately half during curing, differing in average molecular weight, molecular-weight distribution, and content of associates.
Keywordsresidual stresses polymer composites filler epoxy oligomers disperse structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. D. Simonov-Emel’yanov, N. V. Apeksimov, A. N. Trofimov, et al., “The effect of the molecular characteristics and initial structural heterogeneity of epoxy oligomers on the kinetics of shrinkage upon curing,” Plast. Massy, No. 12, 13–17 (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.I. D. Simonov-Emel’yanov, N. V. Apeksimov, A. N. Trofimov, et al., “The effect of molecular weight of bisphenol epoxy oligomers of industrial brands on the kinetics of shrinkage during curing,” Vestn. Moscow Tekhnol. Univ. 6 (4), 89–92 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.I. D. Simonov-Emel’yanov, “Building the structures in particulate-filled polymers and properties of composite materials,” Plast. Massy, Nos. 9–10, 29–36 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.I. D. Simonov-Emel’yanov, N. V. Apeksimov, A. Yu. Zarubina, and S. B. Zubkov, “Generalized parameters of the structure, compositions, and properties of particulate-filled polymer composite materials with glass beads,” Plast. Massy, No. 5, 52–57 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Apeksimov, A. N. Trofimov, and I. D. Simonov-Emel’yanov, “Structure formation and processes of shrinkage in filled bisphenol epoxy oligomers upon curing,” Plast. Massy, No. 10, 13–19 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Bobryshev, V. N. Kozomazov, L. O. Babin, and V. I. Solomatov, Synergetics of Composite Materials (Lipetsk, NPO ORIUS, 1994) [in Russian].Google Scholar