Application of diffusion techniques for formation of zinc coatings to improve corrosion resistance of structural steels
- 24 Downloads
A technique for the formation of diffusion layers based on zinc on the surface of low-carbon low-alloy steels for their corrosion protection is considered. The possibility of the formation of dense corrosion-resistant coatings with a smooth hardness gradient through depth by diffusion zinc-plating combined with gas nitriding is studied.
Keywordslow-carbon steels low-alloy steels corrosion resistance chemical–thermal treatment nitriding zinc-plating
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Zhukov and A. I. Malakhov Fundamentals of Metallurgy and Corrosion Theory (Vyssh. shk., Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Rodionova, A. I. Zaitsev, O. N. Baklanova, A. Yu. Kazankov, V. V. Naumenko, and G. V. Semernin, “Impact of the structural heterogeneity of carbon steel on corrosion resistance in chloride-containing environments,” Metallurg, No. 9, 38–45 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Anufriev, N. E. Smirnova, and S. V. Oleinik, “Application of modern zinc-filled primers for protection of steel structures against corrosion,” Korroz. Mater. Zashch., No. 2, 29–31 (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Gusev, V. B. Mordynskii, and M. G. Frolova, “Influence of dynamic thermal diffusion coatings on corrosion resistance of carbon and low-alloy steels,” Stal’, No. 1, 77–79 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Petrova, V. A. Aleksandrov, and P. E. Demin, “Improving the corrosion resistance of high-alloy steels by hydroplasmic nitriding,” in 16th Int. Symp. Dynamic and Technological Problems in Mechanics of Structures and Continua named after A. G. Gorshkov (2010), Vol. 1, pp. 137–139.Google Scholar
- 6.B. B. Damaskin, O. A. Petrii, and G. A. Tsirlina, Electrochemistry (Lan’, St. Petersburg, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Prikhod’ko, N. I. Baurova, and V. A. Zorin, “Description of degradation of properties of materials using the tools of the theory of catastrophes,” Vse Mater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 11, 14–19 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.P. E. Demin, L. G. Petrova, and A. V. Kosachev, “Advanced combined technologies of chemical and thermal treatment to increase the service life of parts of bridges,” Naukoemkie Tekhnol. Mashinostr., No. 10, 11–16 (2015).Google Scholar