Construction for wear tests of abrasion-resistant adhesive composite materials
- 19 Downloads
An apparatus for the accelerated tests on abrasion-resistance simultaneously adhesive composite materials of different compositions is proposed that allows one to select the optimal formulation of the composition under investigation by wear magnitude in given time intervals.
Keywordsabrasive wear abrasion-resistance polymer disperse filler composite phase component composition comparative tests accelerated tests
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Khrushchov and M. A. Babichev, Abrasive Wear (Nauka, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Mikhal’chenkov, Ya. Yu. Klimova, S. A. Lushkina, and T. A. Ermakova, “Classification and analysis of the methods of tests for wear in abrasive mass with non-firmly fixed abrasive,” Byull. Nauch. Rab. Bryansk. Fil. MIIT, No. 5, 15–18 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Kuksenova, V. G. Lapteva, A. G. Kolmakov, and L. M. Rybakova, Test Methods for Friction and Wear: Reference Edition (Intermet Inzhiniring, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Mikhal’chenkov, Yu. I. Kozhukhova, and A. M. Sluchevskii, “Sand-adhesive compositions enhance the life time of dump enclosures,” Sel’sk. Mekh., No. 4, 29 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.GOST (State Standard) 23.301-78.Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Mikhal’chenkov, V. P. Lyalyakin, and M. A. Mikhal’chenkova, “The methodology of accelerated comparative testing of different materials for abrasive wear,” Metrologiya, No. 9, 15–22 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Mikhal’chenkov, R. Yu. Solov’ev, and Ya. Yu. Biryulina, “Restoration of dumps by the abrasion- resistant dispersion-hardened composite based on epoxy resin,” Trakt. Sel’khozmash., No. 3, 49–52 (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Mikhal’chenkov, S. A. Lushkina, M. A. Mikhal’chenkova, and V. I. Lavrov, “Factors determining the functionality of dispersion-strengthened composites based on epoxy resins (mechanical engineering),” Vestn. Bryansk. S-kh. Akad., No. 2, 25–28 (2015).Google Scholar