A multivariate approach to digital design of items made of textile-composite materials
- 20 Downloads
The conception and structure of a software package providing joint application of different methods of virtual modeling of items made of the textile-composite materials were proposed. Methods of geometrical analysis of multiphysical calculation and averaging subjected to application as complex modules were considered. An electronic database of formalized structural and technological knowledge of technological composites was proposed as a core base of the complex.
Keywordstextile-composite materials geodesic line finite-elements method material-point method meshfree method averaging artificial neural networks database of structural and technological knowledge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.A. Cherouat and H. Bourouchaki, “Numerical tools for composite woven fabric preforming,” Adv. Mater. Sci. Eng. (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Golovanov, Geometric Modeling (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Nelyub and S. P. Kovalev, “A mesh-free approach to multiscale multiphysical calculations of polymeric composite structures,” Polym. Sci., Ser. D 9 (2016).Google Scholar
- 13.P. G. Hu and L. Xue, “Particle-based methods with least squares technique for nonlinear aeroelasticity and fluid-structure interactions in aste-p toolset,” in Proceedings of the 52nd AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference (2011), pp. 5197–5213.Google Scholar
- 14.Z. Gürdal, R. T. Haftka, and P. Hajela, Design and Optimization of Laminated Composite Materials (Wiley, New York, 1999).Google Scholar
- 20.S. P. Kovalev, “System life-cycle analysis of large information and control systems,” Avtom. Telemekh., No. 9, 98–118 (2013).Google Scholar