Development of a design procedure and preform piercing technology for carbon-composite manufacturing
Results of experimental and theoretical strength analysis of carbon composite made with the piercing technology are given. It was found that fabric piercing exerts insignificant influence on the characteristics of tensile and bending strength.
Keywordscarbon composite fabric piercing tensile and bending strength
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Nelyub, “Use of polymer composite materials in the shipbuilding industry for the repair of ship’s superstructures,” Remont, Vosstanov., Modernizatsiya, No. 5, 21–24 (2013).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Nelyub, D. V. Grashchenkov, D. I. Kogan, and I. A. Sokolov, “Use of direct molding techniques in the production of large parts of fiberglass,” Khim. Tekhnol. 13 (12), 735–739 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Malysheva and S. A. Gusev, “Investigation of the network effect of tissues on the impregnation kinetics during the formation of products from carbon fiber reinforced plastics,” Vse Mater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 5, 2–6 (2016).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Nelyub, A. S. Borodulin, L. P. Kobets, and G. V. Malysheva, “Capillary fluid dynamics oligomeric binders,” Vse Mater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 3, 43–48 (2016).Google Scholar
- 7.C. Sickinger and A. Herrmann, “Structural stitching as a method to design high-performance composites in future,” in Pros. 11th Int. Techtextil-Sympos. for Technical Textiles, Nonwovens and Textile-Reinforced Materials (2001), Vol. 4, pp. 23–26.Google Scholar