Effect of modification with rubber on properties and process of curing of epoxy–rubber adhesive compositions
- 23 Downloads
The effect of SKN-30KTRA low molecular weight rubber on the elastic and strength properties of adhesive compositions made with epoxy-rubber composition, is shown. The data on the effect of rubber on curing of adhesive compositions are presented.
Keywordsepoxy adhesive rubber modification with rubber elastic properties effect of rubber on curing of epoxy oligomers
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. N. Kablov, “Innovations of VIAM as part of implementing the Strategic Directions of Development of Materials and Technologies of Their Processing for the Period up to 2030,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 1, 3–33 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.“Adhesives,” in History of Aviation Materials Science. 80 Years to VIAM: Time and People, Ed. by E. N. Kablov (VIAM, Moscow, 2012), pp. 330–342 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.E. N. Kablov, V. T. Minakov, and L. I. Anikhovskaya, “Adhesives and materials on their basis for the repair of aviation equipment designs,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 1, 61–65 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Lukina, L. A. Dement’eva, A. P. Petrova, and A. A. Serezhenkov, “Structural and heat-resistant adhesives,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. S, 328–335 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Sharova, “Domestic and foreign experience in the development of epoxy adhesives of cold curing,” Tr. VIAM, No. 7 (2014). http://www.viam-works.ru.Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Sharova and A. P. Petrova, “Review of the proceedings of the International Conference on Adhesives and Sealants WAC-2012,” Tr. VIAM, No. 8 (2013). http://www.viam-works.ru.Google Scholar
- 9.A. P. Petrova, N. F. Lukina, L. A. Dement’eva, I. A. Avdonina, T. Yu. Tyumeneva, and N. S. Zhadova, “Adhesives for aircraft equipment,” Ref. Zh. Khim. 54 (1), 46–52 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.I. A. Sharova, N. F. Lukina, V. M. Aleksashin, and N. V. Antyufeeva, “Influence of the structure on the kinetic and strength properties of fast hardening epoxy adhesive compositions,” Klei, Germetiki, Tekhnol., No. 2, 1–5 (2015).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Pyrikov and D. P. Loiko, “Changes in the properties of epoxy polymers under the influence of liquid polysulfide and butadiene carboxylate rubbers,” Remont, Vosstanov., Modernizatsiya, No. 8, 30–32 (2008).Google Scholar
- 13.V. F. Stroganov and I. V. Stroganov, “Epoxy adhesives for joining of polymeric and heterogeneous materials,” Stroit. Mater. Izdeliya, No. 3, 92–97 (2013).Google Scholar