Formation of the phase structure of polymer systems of ethylene copolymers–[3-(2-aminoethylamino)propyl]trimethoxysilane
- 16 Downloads
Solubility of components is investigated in a wide range of temperatures and formulations in systems of ethylene copolymers–[3-(2-aminoethylamino)propyl]trimethoxysilane. Phase diagrams are constructed. Temperature and concentration ranges of variation of solubility are revealed, and the structure of modified copolymers is studied.
Keywordsethylene copolymers [3-(2-aminoethylamino)propyl]trimethoxysilane phase diagrams
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Stoyanov, S. N. Rusanova, R. M. Khuzakhanov, et al., “Modification of industrial ethylene vinyl acetate copolymers by limiting alkoxysilanes,” Vestn. Kazan. Tekhnol. Univ., Nos. 1–2, 143–147 (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Stoyanov, S. N. Rusanova, R. M. Khuzakhanov, et al., Russ. Polym. News 7 (4), 7 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.N. E. Temnikova, S. N. Rusanova, S. Yu. Sof’ina, et al., “Influence of aminoalkoxy- and glycidoxyalkoxysilanes on adhesion characteristics of ethylene copolymers,” Polym. Res. J. 8 (4), 305–310 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Osipchik, E. D. Lebedeva, and L. G. Vasilets, “Development and research of properties of silaneflax- linked polyethylene,” Plast. Massy, No. 9, 27–31 (2000).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Kikel’, V. S. Osipchik, and E. D. Lebedeva, “Comparative analysis of the structure and properties of polyethylenes linked by various methods,” Plast. Massy, No. 8, 3–6 (2005).Google Scholar
- 10.D. R. Paul and C. B. Bucknall, Polymer Blends: Formulation and Performance (Wiley, 2000).Google Scholar
- 11.S. N. Rusanova, N. E. Temnikova, O. V. Stoyanov, et al., “IR spectroscopic study of interaction of glycine doxycycline and ethylene copolymers,” Vestn. Kazan. Tekhnol. Univ, No. 22, 95–96 (2012).Google Scholar
- 12.N. E. Temnikova, Candidate’s Dissertation in Chemistry (Kazan, 2013).Google Scholar