Chemical modification of the structure and properties of epoxy polymers in the application of chloraniline hardeners
- 22 Downloads
Results of modification of the structure and properties of epoxy polymers based on ED-20 epoxydiane resin hardened by aromatic amines are considered. Condensation products of chloroanilines obtained by the reduction of chloronitrobenzenes with formaldehyde and diethylenetriamine are used as aromatic amines.
Keywordsamine hardeners aromatic amine hardeners aliphatic amine hardeners polycondensation products chloroanilines epoxy polymers epoxy resins
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Irzhak, Architecture of Polymers (Nauka, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Stroganov and I. V. Stroganov, Epoxy AdamantaneBased Polymers: Synthesis, Structure, and Properties (KGASU, Kazan, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Eselev, “Basic methods of analytical testing of epoxy resins and hardeners for adhesives,” Klei. Germetiki. Tekhnol., No. 7, 24–28 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Stroganov, V. F. Stroganov, I. F. Zamaletdinov, and A. V. Chukin, “On the possibilities of modification of epoxy adhesives and compounds,” Klei, Germetiki, Tekhnol., No. 7, 20–24 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Khozin, Strengthening of Epoxy Polymers (Dom Pechati, Kazan, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar