Imitational modeling of residual stresses in materials employed for the repair of structural steels
- 12 Downloads
Results of the calculations of residual stresses of composites based on polymer binder and glass fiber, which are used in the repair of metal structures of machines, by imitational modeling have been considered. Imitational modeling has been carried out using a special program that enables one to calculate required parameters with a very high rate after choosing initial data from preformed number sets. It has been determined that the modulus of glass plastics has the most sizeable effect on residual stresses.
Keywordsimitational modeling residual stresses glass plastics binder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.K. V. Zhuravleva, M. A. Shevtsova, and G. V. Malysheva, “Calculation of the aircraft wing structure element made of polymer composite materials,” Entsikl. Inzh.-Khim., No. 8, 27–30 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Aleksandrov, G. V. Malysheva, V. A. Nelyub, I. A. Buyanov, I. V. Chudnov, and A. S. Borodulin, “Study of fracture surfaces of CFRP produced by melt and mortar technologies,” Vse Mater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 3, 7–12 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Baurova, V. A. Zorin, and V. M. Prikhodko, “Technological heredity and identification of technological processes,” Polym. Sci., Ser. D 8 (3), 33–37 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Nelyub, A. A. Karaseva, and A. A. Bochenkova, “Construction GRP based on the polymer matrix,” VseMater., Entsikl. Sprav., No. 7, 46–49 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.Bonding in Mechanical Engineering: Handbook in Two Vol., Ed. by G. V. Malysheva (Nauka i Tekhnologii, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.N. I. Baurova, “Simulation modeling of fracture processes in polymeric materials,” Avtomob. Prom-st., No. 2, 26–27 (2009).Google Scholar
- 12.N. I. Baurova, Doctoral Dissertation in Engineering (Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University, Moscow, 2010).Google Scholar