Conditions for forming a uniform polymeric coating on the external surface of a rotating cylinder
- 15 Downloads
Theoretical features of forming a polymeric coating on the external surface of a rotating cylinder are considered. Conditions providing uniformity of a coating made from elastomer are formulated.
Keywordsrecovery bearing polymer coating
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Tarasov and F. N. Polukhin, “Estimation of geometrical parameters of the formed surface in water-jet treatment,” Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Tekh. Univ. im. N. E. Baumana, Ser. “Mashinostr.”, No. 1, 107–116 (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Zorin and N. I. Baurova, “Repair of thermally loaded elements of machines and equipment using filled polymer materials,” Remont, Vosstanov. Modernizats., No. 4, 16–18 (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Baurova, “Determination of the resistance of polymer composite materials to prolonged exposure to high-cycle loading,” Vse Mater., No. 4, 16–21 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.G. E. Nekhoroshikh, “The technology for production of gas pipes for liquefied natural gas from polymeric composite materials,” Vse Mater., No. 5, 15–21 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.T. A. Guzeva, “Methods of studying the structure of polymer composite materials at different scales,” Vse Mater., No. 4, 26–28 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Kurchatkin, Doctoral Dissertation in Engineering (Moscow, 1989).Google Scholar