Influence of technological factors on properties of chipboards based on a cardanol-containing polyurethane binder
- 25 Downloads
To study the influence of technological factors upon physico-mechanical characteristics of chipboards containing a cardanol-containing polyurethane adhesive as a binder, a five-factor experiment was carried out twice in accordance with the Box-Wilson central composite design. The calculated optimal conditions for the chipboard pressing process have been proven by experimental data.
Keywordscardanol adhesive diphenylmethane diisocyanate regression chipboard
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Handbook of Adhesive Technology, 2nd ed. (revised and expanded), Ed. by A. Pizzi and K. L. Mittal (CRC Press, New York-Basel, 2003).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Talbiersky, J. Polaczek, R. Ramamoorty, and O. Shishlov, OIL GAS Europ. Magazine, No. 1, 33–39 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.O. F. Shishlov and V. V. Glukhikh, “Synthesis, properties and applications of polycondensation products of cardanol with formaldehyde (review),” Khim. Rastit. Syr’ya, No. 1, 5–16 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.O. F. Shishlov, N. S. Baulina, D. P. Troshin, et al., “Properties of wood chipboard with cardanol-containing binders,” Vest. Kazan. Tekhnol. Univ., No. 19, 30–32 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.A. E. Shkuro, V. V. Glukhikh, N. M. Mukhin, et al., “Effect of the content of cardanol in the polymer matrix on the properties of wood-plastic composites,” Vest. Kazan. Tekhnol. Univ., No. 22, 97–100 (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.“Sell liquid and neem oil as wood preservatives,” in 36th Ann. Meeting of the Int. Research Group on Wood Protection, April 24–28, India, Bangalore, 2005.Google Scholar
- 12.O. F. Shishlov, C. V. Finkel’berg, V. A. Buinova, et al., “Study of the synthesis of cardanol-formaldehyde novolac resins,” Plast. Massy, No. 4, 21–25 (2013).Google Scholar
- 13.S. L. Akhnazarova and V. V. Kafarov, Methods for Optimizing Experiment in Chemical Engineering (Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.A. A. Khalafyan, STATISTICA 6. Statistical Data Analysis (Binom-Press, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.V. N. Volynskii, Technology of Particle and Fiber Wood Boards (Deziderata, Tallinn, 2004).Google Scholar