The influence of polysulfones of various structures on the properties of adhesive materials
A study of a samples of polyarylsulfones and polyarylsulfidesulfones with a glass-transition point of 210–245°C as received and in the formulations of adhesive compositions has been conducted. It has been shown that the developed adhesive compositions containing polyarylsulfones are capable of forming a film and provide high strength indices of adhesive joints in shear of 23–29 MPa within a temperature range from 20 to 150°C.
Keywordspolyarylsulfone polyarylsulfidesulfone adhesive joints glass-transition point rheological properties strength characteristics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. F. Lukina, L. A. Dement’eva, A. P. Petrova, and A. A. Serezhenkov, “Structural and heat-resistant adhesives,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol. 328–335 (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.R. R. Mukhametov, K. R. Akhmadieva, L. V. Chursova, and D. I. Kogan, “New polymeric binders for promising methods for manufacturing structural fibrous RMBs,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 2, 38–42 (2011).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Kablov, V. V. Antipov, O. G. Senatorova, and N. F. Lukina, Vest. MGTU im. N.E. Baumana, Ser.: Mashinostroenie, No. SP2, 174–183 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Sytyi, V. A. Sagomonova, V. I. Kislyakova, and V. A. Bol’shakov, “New vibration-absorbing materials,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 2, 51–54 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Dement’eva, A. A. Serezhenkov, N. F. Lukina, and K. E. Kutsevich, “Adhesive prepregs and laminates based on them,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 2, 19–21 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.N. F. Lukina, L. A. Dement’eva, A. A. Serezhenkov, et al., Zh. Ross. Khim. Obshch. im. D.I. Mendeleeva 54(1), 53–56 (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.E. N. Kablov, D. V. Grashchenkov, L. A. Dement’eva, et al., RF Patent No. 2427594, Byull. Izobret. (Leningrad, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.L. A. Dement’eva, A. A. Serezhenkov, L. I. Bocharova, et al., “Properties of composite materials based on adhesive prepregs,” Polym. Sci. Ser. D 5(4), 298–303 (2012).Google Scholar
- 12.L. A. Dement’eva, N. F. Lukina, A. A. Serezhenkov, and K. E. Kutsevich, in Abstr. XIX Int. Sci.-Tech. Conf. “Design and Technology of Obtaining Products from Non-metallic Materials” (Obninsk, 2010), pp. 11–12.Google Scholar
- 13.E. N. Kablov, “Strategic direction in the development of materials and technologies for processing them for the period up to 2030,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol. 7–17 (2012).Google Scholar
- 14.D. V. Grashchenkov and L. V. Chursova, “The development strategy of polymer composite and functional materials,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol. 231–242 (2012).Google Scholar
- 15.M. M. Korotokov, T. F. Izotova, A. V. Zuev, and S. L. Barbot’ko, Pozharobezopasnost’ 17(6), 11–15 (2008).Google Scholar