Structural studies of fracture patterns in adhesive joints after pullout testing
- 14 Downloads
The adhesive strength of compounds based on epoxy resin ED-20 with the TEAT and PEPA hardeners is determined by pullout testing before and after administering shungite (20 wt %) as filler in their composition. The results of structural studies of the samples after the tests, which allowed determining the fracture type (adhesive or cohesive) and the number of samples that corresponds to each fracture type, are shown.
Keywordsfiber-matrix adhesive joint pullout testing adhesion cohesion shungite fracture force
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Nelyub, “Application of polymer composites in shipbuilding for repair of ship superstructures,” Remont, Vosstanovlenie, Modernizatsiya, No. 5, 21–24 (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Zorin and N. I. Baurova, “Repair of thermally loaded components of machines and equipment with filled polymeric materials,” Remont, Vosstanovlenie, Modernizatsiya, No. 4, 16–18 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. G. Bogdanova, Adhesion and Its Role in Ensuring the Strength of Polymer Composites (MGU, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Gorbatkina, Adhesive Strength in Polymer-Fiber Systems (Khimiya, Moscow, 1987) [in Ruussian].Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Baurova and A. Yu. Sergeev, Mekhanizatsiya stroitel’stva (2014) (in press).Google Scholar