Elastic and moisture-resistant compounds based on mixtures of oligotetraurethane diepoxide, epoxy-diane resin, and aromatic diamine
- 29 Downloads
Elastic and cold-resistant compounds based on oligodiene tetraurethane diepoxide and ED-20 epoxy-diane resin were obtained. The structure of compounds formed upon curing of the reaction mixture with aromatic diamine was studied. The advantages of new compounds in terms of physicomechanical and adhesion properties compared to a compound containing no ED-20 resin are demonstrated.
Keywordsoligourethane epoxide epoxy-diane resin cold-resistant compounds moisture-resistant compounds polar dispersed filler
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. F. Chuvilina, S. S. Simunova, G. V. Bryzgalina, et al., RF Patent No. 2291176 (10.01.2007).Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Gladkikh, E. N. Basharina, L. I. Naumova, et al., “New compounds for cold impregnation of winding products,” Polym. Sci. Ser. D 3 (2), No. 9, 26–30 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.O. I. Sidorov, Yu. M. Milekhin, and T. P. Poisova, Plast. Massy, No. 12, 47–51 (2008).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Fedoseev, V. V. Tereshatov, and L. F. Derzhavinskaya, Zh. Prikl. Khim. (S.-Peterburg) 83(8), 1261–1265 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Valeev, N. G. Zvereva, O. N. Novozhilova, et al., in Proc. II Intern. Conf. “Technical Chemistry: From Theory to Practice,” May 17–21, 2010, Perm (Perm, 2010), pp. 113–117 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Chemist’s Handbook in 7 Vols., Ed. by B. P. Nikol’skii (Khimiya, Leningrad, 1966), Vol. 5 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.ASTM Standard E 104-85: Standards Practice for Maintaining Constant Relative Humidity by Means of Aqueous Solutions. Reappro (1991).Google Scholar