New cold-curing-sealant compositions based on poly[dimethylmethyl(hexafluoroalkyl)siloxane] rubbers
- 22 Downloads
New fluorosiloxane cold-curing-sealant compositions based on low molecular weight poly[dimethylmethyl(hexafluoroalkyl)siloxane] rubbers of Russian production were developed. It was shown that the compositions meet the specification requirements for a serial VGF-2 sealant and possess improved resistance to TS-1 fuel.
Keywordsfluorosiloxane sealants poly[dimethylmethyl(hexafluoroalkyl)siloxane] rubber heat and fuel resistance vulcanization at room temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Donskoi, N. V. Baritko, and O. A. Eliseev, Klei. Germetiki. Tekhnologii, No. 7, 18–23 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.RF Patent No. 2078097 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Khoroshavina, G. A. Nikolaev, and S. K. Kurlyand, Zh. Prikl. Khim. (2013) (in press).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Khoroshavina and G. A. Nikolaev, Kauch. Rezina, No. 4, 15–17 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.E. N. Kablov, V. T. Minakov, A. A. Donskoi, et al., RF Patent No. 2223296 (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Donskoi and N. V. Baritko, Klei. Germetiki. Tekhnologii, No. 10, 10–15 (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Eliseev, L. L. Krasnov, E. I. Zaitseva, and A. V. Savenkova, in Aircraft Materials and Technologies: Collected Papers (VIAM, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar