Properties of composites based on the epoxy aliphatic resin DEG-1
- 32 Downloads
This paper presents the results of research on creating composites using the DEG-1 water-soluble epoxy resin cured by polyethylenepolyamine. It was shown that the obtained composites, in which quartz sand or Portland cement were used as the filler, have high damping properties, rigidity, and bending compressive strengths.
KeywordsDEG-1 TEG-1 and DUDEG epoxy water-soluble resin brands polyethylenepolyamine compressive and bending strengths damping properties
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Epoxy Polymer Concretes Modified with Bitumen Oil, Coal and Carbamide Resins, and Amine Derivatives (Paleotip, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Tuisov and A. M. Belousov, Polzunovskii Vest., No. 4, 186–190 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Bobryshev, Extended Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation in Engineering (Moscow, 1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Lesnov, R. N. Salimov, and V. T. Erofeev, Internet-Vest. VolgGASU, Ser. Politemat. 4(19), (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.V. T. Erofeev, N. I. Mishchenko, V. P. Selyaev, and V. I. Solomatov, Prefab Building Composites, in 2 Parts, Part 1: Structure Formation. Properties. Technology Ed. by V. I. Solomatov (Izd. Mordov. Univ., Saransk, 1995) [in Russian].Google Scholar