- 16 Downloads
The results of investigations on the effect of physical and geometrical parameters of the matrix and the filler on the elastic characteristics of a regular composite are presented. Based on the performed analysis, the conclusion is drawn that, from the standpoint of mechanics, synergetic effects on composites with a nanosized filler can be hardly expected.
Keywordselasticity of adhesive compounds thin interlayers of polymer adhesive layered composite contact layer regular composite nanosized filler
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. A. Turusov and A. M. Kuperman, Pol. Sci. Ser. D 6 (4), 30–37 (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Turusov and A. M. Kuperman, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 437 (2), 1–3 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.T. S. Kurkin, A. N. Ozerin, A. S. Kechek’yan, et al., Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A. 50 (1), 54–62 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Kurkin, A. N. Ozerin, A. S. Kechek’yan, et al., Ross. Nanotekhnol. 5 (3-4), 57–65 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Gurevich, Deformability of Media and Propagation of Seismic Waves (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar