Polyurethane elastomers based on oligobutadienediol NISSO PB G3000
- 32 Downloads
The hardening possibility of the new oligobutadienediol was studied. The influence of the ratio between the isocyanate and hydroxyl groups and the amount of glycerol on the mechanical properties, the degree of cross-linking, vulcanization network structure, and the relationship between the amount of the chemical and physical grid nodes of oligourethanes were investigated.
Keywordsoligodienediols oligodieneurethanes elastomeric coatings curing oligomers
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Ogrel’, V. P. Medvedev, and V. V. Luk’yanichev, Kauch. Rezina, No. 9, 16 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.RF Patent No. 1229214 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.RF Patent No. 2268279 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.RF Patent No. 2285026 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.RF Patent No. 2405800 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.RF Patent No. 2268279 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Medvedev and A. M. Ogrel’, Kauch. Rezina, No. 12, 16 (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.Encyclopedia of Polymers, in 3 vols. (Sov. entsiklopediya, Moscow, 1974), Vol. 1 [in Russian].Google Scholar