Properties of adhesive compositions based on thiirane and oxirane mixtures
Deformation, strength, dynamic-mechanical, and adhesive properties of polymers based on thiirane and oxirane mixtures were studied. The character of changes in indicators of properties on the ratio of the components in a mixture, as well as the duration and temperature of curing, was found to be quite complicated.
KeywordsOxirane thiirane fast-curing compositions cold welding
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Ya. Malkin, A. A. Askadskii, and V. V. Kovriga, Methods for Measuring the Mechanical Properties of Polymers (Khimiya, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Fokin and A. F. Kolomiets, Chemistry of Thiiranes (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Fokin, M. A. Allakhverdiev, and A. F. Kolomiets, Usp. Khim., No. 5, 705–737 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Chew and D. N. Harpp, J. Sulfur Chem. 15(1), 1–39 (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Bobylev, S. G. Koldobskii, G. F. Tereshchenko, and B. V. Gidaspov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 9, 1155–1168 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Paken, Epoxy Compounds and Epoxy Resins (Goskhimizdat, Leningrad, 1962) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.M. A. Allakhverdiev, V. M. Furzaliev, A. Z. Khalilova, and Yu. M. Sultanov, Zh. Org. Khim., No. 1, 90–94 (1986).Google Scholar
- 11.K. Yu. Novitskii, Yu. K. Yur’ev, and A. F. Oleinik, Zh. Org. Khim., No. 1, 68–73 (1963).Google Scholar