The use of industrial oligomers modified by diisocyanates as adhesive and sealing compositions of different purposes
- 34 Downloads
Methods for effective substitution of the traditional polymer-composite materials (PCM) during mounting of an electronic device by new-generation PCMs, including ones based on epoxyurethane oligomers (EPUR oligomers), are suggested. The processes of production of a complex of EPUR oligomer properties and polymers based on them are investigated.
Keywordsepoxypolyester-composite materials epoxyorganosilicon composite materials EPUR oligomers
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. F. Valueva and V. A. Lapitskii, “Obtaining and Study of Properties of Polymers Based on the Reaction Product of Aliphatic Isocyanates with Diepoxides,” Plast. Massy, No. 11 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 749869 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 837051 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 802314 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 1128574 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.N. K. Vikulova, et al., “The Study of the Kinetics of Interaction of 2,4-Toluene Diisocyanate with Hydroxyl-Containing Epoxy Resins,” in Glass Fiber and glass-reinforced Plastics: Collected Abstracts of Papers, No. 6 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Smirnov and L. F. Valueva, “Solidification of Epoxy Urethane Oligomers,” Plast. Massy, No. 12 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Fedorova and L. F. Valueva, “The Study of Solidification of Epoxy Polyurethane Oligomers by EPR,” Plast. Massy, No. 12 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.L. F. Naumova, in Abstr. Mosc. Int. Conf. on Composite Materials “MISS-90,” November 14–16, 1990 (Mosc. Gos. Univ. im. M.V. Lomonosova, Moscow, 1990), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Valuev, I. V. Dal’gren, L. N. Mikhailova, et al., Klei. Germetiki. Tekhnologii, No. 3, 28–30 (2007).Google Scholar