Ozonation of chlorinated natural rubber and development of glues on its basis
- 50 Downloads
A modification of chlorinated natural rubber via the ozonation process has been considered. Optimal regimes of ozonation are determined. It is shown that this modification makes it possible to increase the adhesion strength of vulcanized rubber by 10–40%.
Keywordschlorinated natural rubber modification of rubber rubber ozonation gluing vulcanized rubber
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Solov’ev, Candidate’s Dissertation in Chemistry (Yaroslavl’, 2009).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Dontsov, G. Ya. Lozovik, and S. P. Novitskaya, Chlorinated Polymers (Khimiya, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Kablov, S. N. Bondarenko, and N. A. Keybal, Modification of Elastic Adhesive Compositions and Coatings with Element-Containing Adhesion Promoters: Monograph (IUNL VolgGTU, Volgograd, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.G. E. Zaikov, Soros. Obrazov. Zh. 6(12), 52 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Berlin and V. E. Basin, Fundamentals of Polymer Adhesion (Khimiya, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian].Google Scholar