Control of multilayer glued constructions of polymeric composite materials
- 21 Downloads
The fields of application and operational capabilities of two variants of the acoustic velocimetric method are considered. The peculiarities of temporal and phase techniques of the velocimetric method with control of multilayer adhesive constructions and articles from layered plastics are shown. Factors restricting the control sensitivity are described.
Keywordsacoustic methods of nondestructive check of glued constructions impedance method velocimetric method free vibration technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.I. A. Viktorov, Physical Basis of Using Ultrasonic Rayleigh and Lemb Waves in Technology (Nauka, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Ermolov, A. Kh. Vopilkin, and V. G. Badalyan, Calculations in the Ultrasonic Inspection: an Abridged Handbook (Ekho+, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.J. L. Rose and L. E. Soley, Materials Evaluation, September 1080–1086 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Potapov and F. P. Pekker, Non-Destructive Testing of Structures Made of Composite Materials (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Yu.V. Lange, V.V. Murashov, USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 437010, Byull. Izobret., No. 27 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Murashov and Yu. V. Lange, in Abstr. VII All-Union Sci.-Techn. Conf. “Non-Destructive Testing of Materials, Products, and Welded Joints (NIIIN, Kiev, Moscow, 1974), p. 112 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Rapoport, Ultrasonic Testing of Products from Coarse-Grained Materials (GOSINTI, Moscow), No. 10-63-34/3, pp. 13–24 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.L. S. Fel’dman, Non-Destructive Quality Control Glue-Welded Compounds (Tekhnika, Kiev, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.F. Rosenberger, Die geschichte der Physik, Braunschweig: Dritter Teil, 1887, Vol. 4.Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. V. Lange, Low-Frequency Acoustic Methods and Means of Nondestructive Testing of Multilayer Structures (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.N. V. Vinogradov, et al., Defektoskopiya, No. 1, 115–119 (1977).Google Scholar