Furane oligomers in plywood and wood-board production
- 34 Downloads
This work overviews the synthesis of the FA monomer and other furane oligomers. It is shown, that they may be successfully used as bases for adhesive compositions in the production of heavy-duty glued woody products for domestic use.
KeywordsPolymer Science Series Adhesive Composition Furfurol Furan Resin Plywood Production
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E.V. Orobchenko and N.Yu. Pryanishnikova, Furan Resins (Izd. Tekhn. Literat., Kiev, 1963) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Technology of plastics 3rd ed. (rev. correct.), Ed. by V. V. Korshak (Khimiya, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V.A. Vorob’ev and R.A. Andrianov, Polymer Technology (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.A.F. Nikolaev, Technology of Plastics (Khimiya, Leningrad, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.Encyclopedia on Occupational Safety and Hygiene (transl. from Eng.) (Profizdat, Moscow, 1985), Vol. 3, p. 328 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A.A. Berlin and V.E. Basin, The Foundations of Polymer Adhesion (Khimiya, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.S.A. Ugryumov, L.A. Tikhomirov, and A.A. Tutunin, RF Patent No. 2287548, Byull. Izobret., No. 2, (2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar