- 40 Downloads
Phosphate cements, which are used for bonding ceramic refractory and heat-insulating materials, and are significants component in the production of molds and molding rods, refractory articles, masonry mortars, and heat-resistant building materials, are described. The importance of manufacturing phosphate cements from different types of available raw materials, including wastes from many technologies, is demonstrated. The outlook for using phosphate cements is discussed and specific propositions on their production are given.
KeywordsPolymer Science Series Phosphate Binder Vinyl Acetate Adhesive Joint Barium Sulfate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. L. Golynko-Vol’fson, M. M. Sychev, L. G. Sudakas, et al., Chemical Fundamentals of Technology and Application of Phosphate Binders and Coatings (Khimiya, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Phosphate Materials, Ed. by V. S. Kliment’eva (TsNIISK, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Gerasimov, Inorganic Polymer Materials Based on Silicon and Phosphorus Oxides (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1993) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.T. V. Kuznetsova, M. M. Sychev, A. P. Osokin, et al., Special Cements (Stroiizdat, St. Petersburg, 1997) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Nemirovskii and B. B. Sporykhin, Klei Germet. Tekhnol., No. 11, 27 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.A. F. Grishkova, Yu. P. Petushkova, P. A. Gembitskii, et al., USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 1 523 560 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.B. S. Tyapkin and F. A. Mikhalevich, USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 1 521 729 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.S. R. Zamyatin, A. K. Purgin, L. B. Khoroshavin, et al., Fireproof Concretes (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Khlystov, Stroit. Mater. Oborud. Tekhnol. 21 Veka, No. 1, 36 (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.M. N. Latutova, E. V. Kryukova, and T. P. Zhgutova, Pop. Betonoved., No. 6, 95 (2007).Google Scholar