New developments in the field of reactive acrylic adhesives and sealing materials
- 58 Downloads
The influence of oligomeric base on the properties of acrylic adhesives and sealants cured by radical mechanism is studied. New anaerobic materials on the basis of oligourethane(meth)acrylates (OUMs) are developed. It is shown that, by adjusting the OUM nature, it is possible to increase the heat and moisture stability of adhesive compositions. As a result of these works, UV-cured adhesive compositions, heat-cured adhesive for bonding untreated aluminum, and two-part adhesive compounds cured at both positive and negative temperatures are developed.
KeywordsAcrylate Impact Strength Polymer Science Series Adhesive Joint Butyl Acrylate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Pritykin, D. A. Kardashov, and V. L. Vakula, Monomeric Adhesives (Khimiya, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Sineokov, Z. S. Khamidulova, and D. A. Aronovich, Plast. Massy, No. 2, 52 (2006) and No. 3, 46 (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Sineokov, Z. S. Khamidulova, and D. A. Aronovich, Plast. Massy, No. 11, 16 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Aronovich, A. F. Murokh, and A. P. Sineokov, Plast. Massy, No. 6, 37 (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Sineokov, D. A. Aronovich, A. F. Murokh, and Z. S. Khamidulova, Plast. Massy. No. 6, 26 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. Aronovich, V. V. Guzeev, V. B. Mozshukhin, et al., Pat. Appl. No. WO2005/049755 and WO2005/049756 (2005).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Guzeev, Yu. S. Milyavskii, S. M. Pavlikova, et al., RF Patent No. 2 245 351, Byull. Izobret., No. 3 (2005).Google Scholar