An application of double Laplace transform and double Sumudu transform
- 293 Downloads
In this paper, we produce some properties and relationship between double Laplace and double Sumudu transforms. Further, we use the double Sumudu transform to solve wave equation in one dimension having singularity at initial conditions.
Key words and phrasespolynomial coefficients double convolution double Laplace transform double Sumudu transform
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification35Qxx 44A12 44A35
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Tyn Myint-U., Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics (New York, 1980).Google Scholar
- 3.Christian Constanda, Solution Techniques for Elementary Partial Differential Equations (New York, 2002).Google Scholar
- 4.Dean G. Duffy, Transform Methods for Solving Partial Differential Equations (CRC, 2004).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Sneddon, S. Ulam, and M. Stark, Operational Calculus in Two Variables and its Applications (Pergamon Press Ltd, 1962).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Brychkov, H. J. Glaeske, A. P. Prudnikov, and Vu Kim Tuan, Multidimensional Integral Transformations (Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, 1992).Google Scholar
- 11.A. Kılıçman and Hassan Eltayeb, Double Laplace transform and double Sumudu transform for solving partial differential equations, 13th international congress on computational and applied mathematics (Ghent, Belgium, July 7–11, 2008).Google Scholar