Study of the Regimes of Scratching Probe Nanolithography
- 13 Downloads
This work presents experimental investigations into the film deposition of photoresist FP-383 by the centrifugal method and nanoscale profiling on them using scratching probe nanolithography (SPN). It is shown that a diminishing photoresist/thinner volume ratio (FP-383/RPF-383F) and an increase in rotational speed from 1000 to 5000 rpm lead to a decrease in film thickness from 1083 ± 17 to 20 ± 2 nm. For a photoresist/thinner volume ratio of 1: 15, an increase in rotational speed from 1000 to 5000 rpm leads to the film thickness and surface roughness decreasing from 50 ± 6 to 20 ± 2 nm and from 3.16 ± 0.20 to 2.23 ± 0.10 nm, respectively. The nanostructure-manufacturing technique on the thin photoresist film surface is developed using SPN, through which nanostructures with diameters from 380 ± 32 to 16 ± 3 nm are manufactured on 20-nm-thick FP-383 film. The results can be useful for developing nanostructures of micro- and nanoelectronics micro- and nanosystems using scanning probe microscope.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B.-G. Park, S. W. Hwang, and Y. J. Park, Nanoelectronic Devices, Vol. 1 of Pan Stanford Textbook Series on Nanotechnology (Pan Stanford, Singapore, 2012).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Ageev, S. V. Balakirev, Al. V. Bykov, et al., “Development of new metamaterials for advanced element base of micro-and nanoelectronics, and microsystem devices,” in Advanced Materials—Manufacturing, Physics, Mechanics, and Applications, Ed. by I. A. Parinov, Shun-Hsyung Chang, and V. Yu. Topolov (Springer International, Switzerland, 2016), pp. 563–580.Google Scholar
- 16.D. Y. Yong, D. W. Gao, Z. J. Hu, X. S. Zhao, and J. C. Yan, “Polymer nanostructured components machined directly by the atomic force microscopy scratching method,” Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf. 13, 269–273 (2011).Google Scholar
- 18.V. V. Martynov and T. E. Bazarova, Litographic Processes (Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow, 1990), p. 128 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 20.S. S. Hassani and H. R. Aghabozorg, “Nanolithography study using scanning probe microscope,” in Recent Advances in Nanofabrication Techniques and Applications, Ed. by Bo Cui (InTech, Croatia, 2011), pp. 458–471.Google Scholar