Kinetic Regularities and Mechanisms of Hydrogen Reduction of Nanosized Oxide Materials in Thin Layers
- 10 Downloads
In this work the kinetic regularities of the hydrogen reduction of magnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles in fine layers of powder are considered. The inapplicability of classical approaches to describe the kinetics of the reduction processes of nanosized metal oxide materials with hydrogen is confirmed. A model of the hydrogen reduction of nanosized metal oxide particles in thin layers is developed. The agreement of the model developed with experimental data is verified.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.E. G. Zemtsova, P. E. Morozov, M. V. Vlasova, and V. M. Smirnov, Vestn. SPbGU, Ser. 4, No. 4, 172–175 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Gel’perin, V. G. Ainshtein, and V. B. Kvasha, Principles of Fluidization Technique (Khimiya, Moscow, 1967) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.D. I. Ryzhonkov and S. B. Kostyrev, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Metall., No. 3, 6–8 (1992).Google Scholar
- 11.J. Quets, M. T. Wadsworth, and J. R. Lewis, Trans. Metall. Soc. AIME, No. 218, 545–550 (1960).Google Scholar
- 12.W. M. McKewan, Trans. Metallurg. Soc. AIME, No. 221, 140–145 (1961).Google Scholar
- 13.D. I. Ryzhonkov and V. D. Tomlyanovich, “Kinetic lows of reduction of oxide materials in the layer,” in The Theory of Metallurgical Processes, The School-Book (MISiS, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.Wei-Kao Lu, Trans. Metallurg. Soc. AIME, No. 227, 203–206 (1963).Google Scholar
- 15.B. D. L. Seth and H. U. Ross, Trans. Metall. Soc. AIME, No. 233, 180–185 (1965).Google Scholar
- 16.D. I. Ryzhonkov, V. V. Levina, and E. L. Dzidzigurm, Nanomaterials, The School-Book (BINOM, Labor. Znanii, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 18.Ch. N. Ginshel’vud, Kinetics of Gas Reactions (Gos. Tekh.-Teor. Izd., Leningrad, Moscow, 1933) [in Russian].Google Scholar