Matrix synthesis of multilayer aggregates of polymethine dyes
- 35 Downloads
A technique for the formation of multilayer structures of aggregates of polymethine cationic dyes on a platform of 2D-nanoaggregates of anionic dyes has been developed. It is established that the anionic platform stimulates the growth of aggregates of cationic dyes according to the method of matrix synthesis. It is shown that, depending on the temperature, the formation of two J-aggregates of a cationic dye of cis- and trans-forms of the dye is possible. It is established that not only J-aggregates but also H-aggregates of anionic dye can be used as the platform. It is concluded that the matrix synthesis opens the way to the “self-assemblage” technology of nanocircuits for optronics.
KeywordsMultilayer Structure Organic Semiconductor Aggre Gate Photovoltaic Convertor Heterocyclic Nucleus
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. I. Avdeeva and B. I. Shapiro, Zh. Nauchn. Prikl. Fotogr. 44(2), 20 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Avdeeva and B. I. Shapiro, Zh. Nauchn. Prikl. Fotogr. 45(6), 27 (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Mal’tsev, D. A. Lypenko, V. F. Ivanov, O. L. Gribkova, O. M. Perelygina, V. V. Prokhorov, M. A. Brusentseva, B. I. Shapiro, and A. V. Vannikov, Materialovedenie, No. 10, 8 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.E. K. Mees and T.H. James, The Theory of the Photographic Process (New York, 1966).Google Scholar
- 9.B. I. Shapiro, Theoretical Foundations of Photography (Editorial URSS, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.W. West, S. Pearce, and F. J. Grum, J. Phys. Chem. 71(5), 1316 (1967).Google Scholar
- 14.B. I. Shapiro, L. L. Mkrtchyan, and I. M. Ratner, Zh. Nauchn. Prikl. Fotogr. 29(1), 31 (1984).Google Scholar