Optically transparent heat-resistant nanocomposites based on epoxy resin and silicon dioxide
- 87 Downloads
The curing process was studied for compositions of diepoxide 3,4-epoxycyclohexylmethyl-3,4-epoxycyclohexane carboxylate, SiO2 nanoparticles with grafted glycidyl groups, and a curing agent based on methyltetrahydrophthalic anhydride. It is shown that optically transparent epoxy composites with higher heat resistance can be obtained in the presence of a nanofiller. The softening temperature T soft of these composites coincides with the onset of thermal degradation at 325°C.
KeywordsEpoxy Group Phthalic Anhydride Partial Curve High Heat Resistance Thermal Oxidative Stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. E. Batog, T. V. Savenko, and I. P. Pet’ko, Aliphatic Acyclic Epoxides: Synthesis, Properties of Polymer and Composite Materials on Their Base. Plastic Manufacturing and Processing (NIITEKhIM, Moscow, 1991), p. 53 [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 2.I. Sh. Pik, Plastics Technology (Khimiya, Leningrad, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Kharitonov and I. A. Shentenkova, Heatproof Organosilicate Sealants (Nauka, Leningrad, 1977), p. 29 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Skachkova, A. B. Gil’man, N. A. Shmakova, V. A. Optov, A. Yu. Shaulov, and A. A. Berlin, Khim. Vys. Energ. 42(6), 555 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Skachkova, A. B. Gil’man, N. A. Shmakova, V. A. Optov, A. Yu. Shaulov, and A. A. Berlin, in Proc. Sci. Conf. “Polymers-2008”. Section Polymers and Composite Materials (Moscow, March 2008), p. 51.Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Barabanova, P. L. Shevnin, T. A. Pryakhina, K. A. Bychko, V. V. Kazantseva, B. G. Zavin, Ya. S. Vygodskii, A. A. Askadskii, O. E. Filippova, and A. R. Khokhlov, Vysokomol. Soed., Ser. A 50(7), 1242 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.V. K. Skachkova, A. V. Lyubimov, G. V. Lyubimova, M. N. Gusev, A. V. Grachev, V. M. Lalayan, V. A. Matyshak, and A. Yu. Shaulov, in Proc. 10th Int. Conf. on Oligomers Chemistry and Physical Chemistry “Oligomers-2009” (Volgograd, Sept. 7–11, 2009), p. 248.Google Scholar
- 9.L. G. Nechitailo, M. Z. Reznikova, I. M. Shologon, and M. K. Pakter, IR-Spectroscopy for Epoxy Resins (NIITEKhIM, Moscow, 1988), p. 42 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.J. Dehant, R. Danz, W. Kimmer, and R. Schmolke, Ultrarotspektroskopische Untersuchungen an Polymeren (Akad. Verlag, Berlin, 1972; Khimiya, Moscow, 1976).Google Scholar