The structure and properties of polymer-nanodiamond composites on the base of block-copolymer polystyrene-polybutedien-polystyrene
- 92 Downloads
The structure and mechanical properties of polymer-nanodiamond composites based on block-copolymer polystyrene-polybutadiene-polystyrene have been studied. It is revealed that, if either the nanodiamonds produced by detonation synthesis or the nanodiamond soot are introduced into block-copolymer thermoelastoplastic, the mechanical performances of the modified polymer matrix change significantly. It is shown that the optimal content (according to the modifying effect) of the nanodiamond soot in polymer composite is about 8–10% by weight. It is found that the spatial distribution of nanodiamond particles in the polymeric matrix of thermoelastoplastic is determinative in modifying the properties of polymeric nanocomposite. Ways to use the examined polymer-nanodiamond composites are discussed. The obtained results are important for the technological development of modified large-scale polymers, high-strength adhesives, glues and molten adhesives, and impact-resistant plastics.
KeywordsNode Density Polybutadiene Deformation Curve Active Filler High Strength Adhesive
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Yu. Dolmatov, M. V. Veretennikova, V. A. Marchukov, and V. G. Sushchev, Fiz. Tverd. Tela (St. Petersburg) 46(4), 596 (2004) [Phys. Solid State 46 (4), 611 (2004)].Google Scholar
- 2.V. Yu. Dolmatov, Usp. Khim. 70(7), 68 (2001) [Rus. Chem. Rev. 70 (7), 607 (2001)].Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Kulakova, Fiz. Tverd. Tela (St. Petersburg) 46(4), 621 (2004) [Phys. Solid State 46 (4), 636 (2004)].Google Scholar
- 6.Thermoplastic Elastomers, Ed. by V. V. Moiseev (Khimiya, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.S. G. Tarasov, D. Ya. Tsvankin, and Yu. K. Godovskii, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A. 20(7), 1534 (1978) [Polym. Sci. USSR 20 (7), 1728 (1978)].Google Scholar
- 13.V. Yu. Dolmatov, Ross. Nanotekhnol. 2(7–8), 19 (2007).Google Scholar
- 14.V. Yu. Dolmatov, Usp. Khim. 76(4), 375 (2007) [Rus. Chem. Rev. 76 (4), 339 (2007)].Google Scholar