Combustion in an ideal-mixing reactor containing an inert internal body
- 35 Downloads
Possible operation regimes of an ideal-mixing reactor with an inert filler are examined. Six regions of various possible regimes of operation of the reactor are identified in the parametric space, including regions of non-uniqueness. Numerical integration of the initial problem confirmed the results of analytical treatment.
Keywordsideal-mixing reactor heat transfer exothermic chemical reaction stable and unstable steady states of the system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Perlmutter, Stability of Chemical Reactors (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1972; Khimiya, Leningrad, 1976), p. 299.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Arkhipov, Chemico-Technological Systems. Simulation and Control, The School-Book (Tomsk. Gos. Univ., Tomsk, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Samoilenko, D. A. Vaganov, and V. G. Abramov, in Proceedings of the All-Union Conference on Nonstationary Processes in Catalysis (Inst. Kataliza SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk, 1979), Pt. 2, p. 22.Google Scholar
- 4.N. E. Kolovertnykh, S. I. Khudyaev, and A. S. Shteinberg, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva 16(4), 67 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Burkina and V. N. Vilyunov, Khim. Fiz. 4, 1703 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.R. S. Burkina and I. V. Galinov, in Proceedings of the Conference on Fundamental and Applied Problems of Modern Mechanics (Tomsk. Gos. Univ., Tomsk, 2008), p. 87.Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Samarskii, Introduction to the Theory of Finite-Difference Schemes (Nauka, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian].Google Scholar