Graph clustering with a constraint on cluster sizes
- 34 Downloads
A graph clustering problem is under study (also known as the graph approximation problem) with a constraint on cluster sizes. Some new approximation algorithm is presented for this problem, and performance guarantee of the algorithm is obtained. It is shown that the problem belongs to the class APX for every fixed p, where p is the upper bound on the cluster sizes.
Keywordsclustering approximation graph approximation algorithm performance guarantee
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.V. P. Il’ev and A. A. Navrotskaya, “Computational Complexity of the Problem of Approximation by Graphs with Connected Components of bounded Size,” Prikl. Diskretn. Mat., No. 3, 80–84 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Il’ev and A. A. Navrotskaya, “An Approximate and Exact Solution to a Variant of the Problem of Clustering Interconnected Objects,” in Proceedings of the XI International Asian School-Seminar on Optimization Problems for Complex Systems, Cholpon-Ata, Kyrghyzstan, July 27—August 7, 2015 (Inst. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Geofiz., Novosibirsk, 2015), pp. 278–283.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Lyapunov, “On the Structure and Evolution of Control Systems in Connection with the Theory of Classification,” Problems of Cybernetics, Vol. 27 (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1973), pp. 7–18.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Sh. Fridman, “AGraph Approximation Problem,” in Upravlyaemye Sistemy (Izd. Inst. Mat., Novosibirsk), 8, 73–75 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Sh. Fridman, “Investigation of a Classifying Problem on Graphs,” in Methods of Modelling and Data Processing (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1976), pp. 147–177.Google Scholar
- 14.T. Coleman, J. Saunderson, and A. Wirth, “A local-search 2-approximation for 2-correlation-clustering,” in Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, Vol. 5193: Algorithms—ESA 2008 (Proceedings of the 16th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms, Karlsruhe, Germany, Sept. 15–17, 2008) (Springer, Heidelberg, 2008), pp. 308–319.Google Scholar