Approximate solution to the resource consumption minimization problem. I. Construction of a quasioptimal control
- 31 Downloads
For linear systems with constrained control and fixed transition time, we propose two methods for solving the resource consumption minimization problem approximately. We prove that the switching moments of resource-quasioptimal controls are independent of the initial conditions and constant for autonomous systems. Some region of the initial conditions is found for which the constraints on the control are never violated.
Keywordsoptimal control quasioptimal control resource consumption linear system switching moments adjoint system admissible region
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Pontryagin, V. G. Boltyanskii, R. V. Gamkrelidze, and E. F. Mishchenko, Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.M. Atans and P. Falb, Optimal Control (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Ivanov and S. A. Kozhevnikov, “A Problem of a Fuel-Optimal Control Synthesis for Linear Objects of the Second Order with Control Derivatives,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk Ser. Theory and System Control, No. 4, 77–83 (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Aleksandrov, “An Approximate Solution to a Problem for Minimum Consumption of Resources,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiz. 39(3), 418–430 (1999).Google Scholar
- 12.I. A. Krylov and F. L. Chernous’ko, “On Method of Successive Approximations for Solving the Optimal Control Problems,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiz. 2(6), 1132–1139 (1962).Google Scholar
- 14.R. P. Fedorenko, Approximate Solution to Optimal Control Problems (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.F. L. Chernous’ko and V. B. Kolmanovskii, “Computational and Approximate Methods of Optimal Control,” Mat. Analiz 14, 101–166 (1977).Google Scholar
- 18.V. G. Boltyanskii,Mathematical Methods of Optimal Control (Nauka, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 20.V.M. Aleksandrov, “Approximate Solution to Optimal Control Problems,” Problemy Kibernet., no. 41, 143–206 (1984).Google Scholar