Computational aspects of the minimal residual method in resolving the heywood case
- 19 Downloads
Constructing a factor analysis model by the minimal residual method, we propose a solution to the problem of communalities exceeding 1. In order to determine the quantities, an appropriate lemma is proved which allows us to repair the original proof of the Harman theorem on the minimum of the target of the minimal residual method.
KeywordsFactor Loading Mitral Stenosis Computational Aspect Residual Correlation Factor Analysis Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Iberla, Factor Analysis (Statistika, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Gol’tyapin, V. A. Topchii, and V. M. Yakovlev, “A Factor Model of Homeostasis for Diagnostics of Mitral Stenosis of Different Extent,” in Microsensorics (Omsk, 2000), pp. 78–85 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Gol’tyapin, V. A. Topchii, and V. M. Yakovlev, “A Factor Model in Differential Diagnosis of the Mitral Stenosis,” Med. Fizika, No. 2, 201–212 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Gol’tyapin, M. G. Potudanskaya, O. O. Zagarskikh, and N. A. Semikolenova, “Factor Analysis of the Dependence of the ECG Qualitative Characteristics of Healthy People on Anthropological Factors,” Vestnik Aritmologii, No. 35, 196 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Verzhibtskii, Fundamentals of Numerical Methods (Vysshaya Shkola,Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.F. R. Gantmakher, The Theory ofMatrices (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Gol’tyapin, A. G. Lilo, N. A. Morova, N. A. Semikolenova, and V. A. Topchii, “Factor Analysis of the Dependence of the ECG Qualitative Characteristics of Healthy People on Anthropological Factors,” in Measurement. Control. Information Science: Proceedings of the International Conference on Science and Technology (Barnaul, 2000), pp. 127–130.Google Scholar