Modeling calibration functions for the technologies of system analysis of quality and certification of biomaterials
- 23 Downloads
Possibilities are considered of using the modern methods of computer modeling for the technologies of system analysis of quality and certification of biomaterials. The practical methods and algorithms are described to calculate the adequate calibration models from a collection of the standard samples based on the application of the international standard ISO 11095. Applications of numerical simulation methods are investigated for construction of calibration functions under variation of the initial data concerning standard samples within the intervals of their attested values. It is shown that the proposed technology of finding the optimal calibration from a collection of adequate models allows us to improve the precision of the ecoanalytical measurements of the composition of toxic micro-impurities in biomedia.
KeywordsCalibration Model Calibration Function Acetaldehyde Concentration Numerical Simulation Method Russian State Standard
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Yu. Sazhinov and S. S. Bednarzhevskii, Ecological Safety of Food Products (Int. Inst. Nonlinear Research, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Akinina, S. S. Bednarzhevskii, Yu. V. Veryasov, A. F. Voronov, G. Yu. Sazhinov, G. I. Smirnov, S. G. Haritonov, and N. G. Shevchenko, Uniform Ecoanalytical Complex of State Standard Samples of Substances and Biomaterial Compositions (MASS, Novosibirsk, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Bednarzhevskii and N. G. Shevchenko, Identification of the Quality of Alcohol Products (Int. Inst. Nonlinear Research, Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. F. Seber and A. J. Lee, Linear Regression Analysis, Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics, 2nd ed. (Wiley-Interscience, Hoboken, 2003; Mir, Moscow, 1980).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Vuchkov, L. Boyadzhieva, and E. Solakov, Applied Linear Regression Analysis (Finansy i Statistika, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Bednarzhevskii, A. G. Nazin, and N. G. Shevchenko, Linear Calibration of Ecoanalytical Measurement Sets by the Collection of Standard Samples (Surgut State Univ., Surgut, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar