The quality of life in the anthropoecological dimension
- 43 Downloads
Anthropoecological approaches in investigating regional formation patterns of the quality of life are considered. Existing interpretations of the notion of the quality of life are discussed. The necessity of assessing the quality of life within the context of human development is demonstrated from the perspective of management problems. In the array of indicators and criteria of assessing the quality of life, the notions of “public health” and “quality of the population” are analyzed. The need to study the formation processes of the quality of life on the basis of the principles of ecological interaction is substantiated.
Keywordsquality of life territorial commonality human development environmental quality quality of the population public health
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Prokhorov, B.B., Health of the Population of Russia in Regions. Public Health, in Russian in the Surrounding World: Analytical Yearbook, Moscow: MNEPU, 2000 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Lebedev, A.D., Preobrazhenskii, V.S. and Raikh, E.L., The Anthropoecological Aspect of the “Man-Environment Problem”, Izv. AN SSSR. Ser. geogr., 1972, no. 4, pp. 36–45 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Preobrazhenskii, V.S. and Raikh, E.L., Demoecological Systems and Social Ecology, Proc. First All-Union Conf. on “Problems in Social Ecology” (October 1–3, 1986, Lvov), Lvov, 1987, pp. 184–192 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Prokhorov, B.B., Medico-Geographical Information in the Development of New Territories of Siberia, Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1978 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.Ryashchenko, S.V., Regional Anthropoecology of Siberia, Novosibirsk: Izd-vo SO RAN, 2000 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Isachenko, A.G., The Ecological Geography of Russia, St. Petersburg: Izd-vo S-Peterb. un-ta, 2001 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Forrester, J., Principles of Systems, Waltham, MA: Pegasus Communications, 1968.Google Scholar
- 8.Largier, M., Social Ecology, Moscow: Mysl’, 1981 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.Pavlova, L.E., An Overview of the Foreign Literature on the Issues of the Quality of Life and the Quality of Population, Demography and Sociology, issue 6: The Quality of Population, Moscow: Izd-vo In-ta sotsial’no-ekonomicheskikh problem narodonaseleniya RAN, 1993 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Petrushina, I.Yu., Subjective Indicators of the Quality of Life in Sociology of the USA: An Overview of Contemporary Interpretations, Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya, 1981, no. 1, pp. 111–114 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Klochko, V.E. and Galazhinskii, E.V., Self-Realization of Personality: A Systems View, Tomsk: Izd-vo Tomsk. un-ta, 2000 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.Human Development Report 2006. Beyond Scarcity: Power, Poverty and the Global Water Crisis, 2006, New York, NY: United Nations Development Programme.Google Scholar
- 13.Sen, A., Climate Policy as Human Development, in Human Development Report 2007/2008, 2007, New York, NY: United Nations Development Programme.Google Scholar
- 14.Shchekotin, E.V., The Riscological Concept of the Quality of Life: From Needs to Possibility, http://www.-8-201...schekotin.pdf.
- 15.Bogatyreva, T.G., Assessment of the Quality of Life, Moscow: Prospekt, 2010 [in Russian].Google Scholar