The ecologo-geochemical state of water bodies in the Taz-Yenisei interfluve
- 119 Downloads
Presented are the results from investigating the chemical composition and quality of surface waters and bottom sediments in the Taz-Yenisei interfluve. The mean values of hydrochemical and geochemical indicators were determined, which can be used as background values in assessing the actual and allowable anthropogenic impact on water bodies. The elevated contents of a number of metals and organic and biogenic substances in the water are largely associated with the climatic conditions favorable for accumulation in aqueous medium of plant remains and products of their decomposition.
Keywordschemical composition surface waters bottom sediments Siberia
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kuzin, P.S. and Babkin, V.I., The Geographical Regularities for the Hydrological Regime of Rivers, Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1979 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Surface Water Resources of the USSR, vol. 15: Altai and Western Siberia, issue 3: The Lower Irtysh and the Lower Ob, ed. by V.E. Vodogretskii, Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1973 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Nechaeva, E.G., Landscape-Geochemical Regionaliza-tion of the West Siberian Plain, Geografiya i prirod. resursy, 1990, no. 4, pp. 77–83 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.RD 52.24.622-2001. Procedural Guidelines. Calculating Background Concentrations of Chemical Substances in the Water of Streams, Moscow: Rosgidromet, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.Zarubina, R.F., Kopylova, R.F. and Zarubin, A.G., Analysis and Improvement in the Quality of Natural Waters, in 2 Parts, Pt. 1: Analysis and Assessment of the Quality of Natural Waters: Textbook, Tomsk: Izd-vo Tomsk. politekhn. un-ta, 2007 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Alekin, O.A., The Foundations of Hydrochemistry, Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat, 1970 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.GOST 17.1.2.04-77. Nature Conservation. Hydrosphere. Indices of State and Regulations for Valuation Survey of Fishery Waters, Moscow: Gosstandart, 2004 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Solntseva, N.P., Oil Production and Geochemistry of Natural Landscapes, Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. un-ta, 1998 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.Savichev, O.G., Water Resources of Tomsk Oblast, Tomsk: Izd-vo Tomsk. politekhn. un-ta, 2010 [Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Savichev, O.G. and L’gotin, V.A., Spatial Changes in Chemical Composition of Bottom Sediments of the Rivers in Tomsk Oblast, Geografiya i prirod. resursy, 2008, no. 3, pp. 46–51 [in Russian].Google Scholar