Hardware-software complexes for geodynamic monitoring
The paper discusses the technical characteristics of hardware-software complexes based on the application of broadband seismographs, GPS/GLONASS receivers, and laser strainmeters in the context of the examination of their capacity to study variations in the Earth’s stress-strain field leading to natural and technogenic catastrophes.
Keywordsgeodynamic monitoring broadband seismographs laser strainmeters
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Born, and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics: Electromagnetic Theory of Propafation, Interference, and Diffraction of Light (Pergamon, Oxford, 1964).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Dobrovol’skii, Theory of Preparation of Teectonic Earthquake (IFZ AN SSSR, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Dolgikh and V. E. Privalov, Lasers. Laser Systems (Dal’nauka, Vladivostok, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.“Quartz Deformograph,” in Catalogue of Geophysical Devices (Information Reference Book (Nauka, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Sadovskii and V. F. Pisarenko, “On Time Dependence of Earthquake Preparation on its Energy,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 271(2), 330–333 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Sadovskii and V. F. Pisarenko, “Time Dependence of Manifestation of Forerunnes on Earthquake Power,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 285(6), 1359–1361 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Sadovskii, “Study of Epicenter Maps in Problems of Seismic Demarcation,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 295(3), 571–575 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Sadovskii, L. G. Bolkhovitinov, and V. F. Pisarenko, Deformation of Geophysical Environment and Seismic Processes (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.S. L. Solov’ev, Seismological Observation Data in USSR and Abroad (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.J. Kasahara and S. Toshinori, “Broadband Seismic Observation in VENUS Project,” in Int. Workshop Scient. Use Submar. Cables, Japan, 1997. (Okinawa, 1997), pp. 126–130.Google Scholar
- 11.T. Tsukuda, Long Term Seismic Activity. Terrapub (Japan Earthq. Predict, Tokyo, 1985).Google Scholar
- 13.E. Wielandt and I. M. Stein, “A Digital Very-Broad Band Seismograph,” Annales Geophys. 4, 227–232 (1986).Google Scholar