Explosive boiling of liquid nitrogen jet in water
- 115 Downloads
The hydrodynamic processes occurring at injection of cryogenic liquid into water pool were studied experimentally. The processes accompanying phase transitions were registered. Data testify the developing pressure drops of the amplitude within a range sufficient for possible formation of gas hydrates with application of methane as the injected cryogenic liquid.
KeywordsShock Wave Hydrate Formation Steam Explosion Engineer THERMOPHYSICS Liquid Cryagent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Baidakov, I.G. and Maltsev, S.A., Steam Explosion in the Liquid-Liquid System, in Heat Processes and Metastable States, Collection of Scientific Studies, 1990, pp. 28–35.Google Scholar
- 4.Dontsov, V.E. and Chernov, A.A., Dilution and Hydrate Forming Process in Shock...Shock Wave in the Gas-Liquid Medium with Gas Mixture Bubbles, Dokl. RAN, 2009, vol. 425, no. 6, pp. 764–768.Google Scholar
- 5.Grigoriev, V.A., Pavlov, Yu.M., and Ametistov, U.V., Boiling of Cryogenic Liquids, Moscow: Energiya, 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.Meleshkin, A.V. and Mesentsev, I.V., Experimental Investigations of Underwater Injection of Liquid Nitrogen, Proc. XIV Int. Scientific-Practical Conf. on Fundamental and Applied Research, Development and Application of High Technologies in Industry and Economics, 2012, pp. 116–118.Google Scholar
- 7.Meleshkin, A.V. and Mesentsev, I.V., Flash Boiling of a Liquid Nitrogen Jet Injected into Water, Proc. III All-Russian Scientific-Practical Conf. (with international participation) on Thermal Physical Fundamentals of Energy Technologies, 2012, pp. 51–54.Google Scholar
- 8.Mesentsev, I.V. and Meleshkin A.V., Shock-Wave Processes of the Impact on Two-Phase Medium at Gas Hydrate Production, Materials of All-Russian Conf. of Scientific Youth, “EREL-2011,” 2011, vol. 1, pp. 115–116.Google Scholar
- 9.Mesentsev, I.V. and Meleshkin, A.V., Shock-Wave Influence on the Gas-Liquid Mixture at Gas Hydrate Production, Proc. All-Russian Conf. of Scientific Youth on Modern Problems of Mathematics and Mechanics, 2011, pp. 333–336.Google Scholar
- 11.Nakoryakov, V.E., Pokusaev, B.G., and Shreiber, I.R., Wave Dynamics of Gaseous and Vapor-Liquid Media, 1990.Google Scholar
- 12.Nakoryakov, V.E., Dontsov, V.E., and Chernov, A.A., Formation of Gas Hydrates in the Gas-Liquid Mixture behind the ShockWave, Dokl. RAN, 2006, vol. 411, no. 2, pp. 190–193.Google Scholar
- 13.Skripov, V.P. and Skripov, A.V., Spinodal Decomposition (phase transition via unstable states), Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 1979, vol. 22, pp. 389–410.Google Scholar