The influence of bromocryptine treatment on activity of the adenylyl cyclase system in the brain of rats with type 2 diabetes mellitus induced by high-fat diet
Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology
KeywordsBromocriptine Forskolin Adenylyl Cyclase DOKLADY Biochemistry Adenylyl Cyclase Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Shpakov A., Chistyakova O., Derkach K., and Bondareva V., in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Chang, R.C., Ed., Intech Open Access, Rijeka, 2011, pp. 349–386.Google Scholar
- 4.Shpakov, A.O. and Derkach, K.V., Tsitologiya, 2012, vol. 54, no. 10, pp. 733–741.Google Scholar
- 5.Lustman, P. and Clouse, R., J. Diabet. Compl., 2005, vol. 19, pp. 113–122.Google Scholar
- 6.Shpakov, A.O., Derkach, K.V., Chistyakova, O.V., et al., http://dx.doi.org/ 10.4172/jms.1000104.
- 9.Shpakov, A.O. and Derkach, K.V. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1155/2013/594213.
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2015